AUTHOR GUIDELINES [PDF]
Already have a Username-Password for HexaTech? GO TO LOGIN. Need a Username-Password? GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
HexaTech is dedicated to rapid publication of the highest quality short papers, regular papers, and expository papers. Manuscripts which exceed the above word number limit will be accepted subject to the approval of the Editorial Board. Manuscripts in all areas of Management, business and technology management will be considered for publication.
Submission Of Manuscripts
Manuscript should be submitted online for convenience and speed. Postscript or PDF file with a cover letter must be sent to the corresponding editor through e-mail. The cover letter should give the authors preferred address, e-mail address, phone number and fax number, and should indicate the intended publication format (Short paper, Regular paper or Expository paper). Each submission should include an informative abstract of no more than 250 words.
The submitted manuscripts should imply that are not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), not been under consideration for publication elsewhere, being approved by all authors and by the arena authority where the work was carried out.
The publisher and journals have a zero-tolerance plagiarism policy. We check the issue using two methods (a plagiarism detection technology (Turnitin) and a reviewer check). All submissions will be checked by Turnitin before being sent to reviewers.
Manuscripts should be complied with the manuscript standards that set by the journal under “Author Guidelines’. Before submission, manuscripts should be checked against the following criteria:
- The manuscript has not been previously published, or sent elsewhere for consideration.
- The manuscripts file is in MS Word (Palatino Linotype- 9 point) or LaTex format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a palatine Linotype 9 point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Manuscript Selection Process
- Once the manuscript is received, automatic acknowledgement will be sent to the corresponding author.
- If manuscripts fulfill the the required rules and format, the editor will send for peer review which may take 1 week. Author can trace the process in his user account.
- E-mail will sent direct from editor to the corresponding author, indicating rejection, acceptance with minor revision, major revision or without revision.
- If manuscript is accepted with revision, authors should re-edit it using the template provided by the journal and meet the formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Once the author submit the re-edited manuscript, a confirmation E-mail will be sent immediately.
- After publishing, authors can download the article from the journal website.
Accepted manuscripts must be written in MS Word (Palatino Linotype- 9 point) or LaTeX format, not exceeding 8000 words. Authors are responsible for converting their manuscripts to LaTeX format, if not initially in LaTeX format. The editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication. Click the Article Template to download and view in Acrobat pdf format then keep it in a folder for future work. The easiest way to do this is simply to download the Word Template, and replace the content with your own material Accepted papers may not be published unless they meet the publishers formatting standard.
Manuscripts should be written in English language either American or British but not a mix of both. HexaTech only accepts manuscripts in English language.
Length of Paper
Accepted manuscripts must be written in MS Word or LaTex format, length of 3000-8000 words is preferred. Numbered page size A4, make 1 inch top, bottom, and sides. Please download the template at: http://www.naturalspublishing.com/author
The title should be concise, informative and placed in a separate page before the main body. It should include the title 18 Palatino Linotype, double line centered and doesn’t exceed 15 words.
Author Names And Affiliations
The first name should be in front of the family name. The authors affiliation should be placed below the names, including the country name. Then, the e-mail address is placed below the affiliation.
The whole manuscript should be abstracted in 250 words at maximum. The abstract should brief the purpose of the research, the results and major conclusions.
Provide a maximum of 6 keywords immediately after the abstract avoiding general and plural terms.
Sections and Subsections
sections subsection should be numbered (i.e. 1., 2., 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2; 1.2, etc.). the abstract, acknowledgement, references, glossary and appendix should not be numbered.
Headings and Subheadings
Heading-1: 9 Palatino Linotype Bold uppercase (i.e. 1. INTRODUCTION)
Heading-2: 9 Palatino Linotype Bold capitalize each word (1.1 Research Methods)
Heading-3: 9 Palatino Linotype Bold Italic (1.1.1 Analysis of Results)
Table should be numbered consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Place descriptions of tables below the table. Tables should be integrated into the submitted manuscript. Should be captioned above table body. Tables should be created in MS word, presented with metric units and cited in the text as (Table 1).
Figures, photos, illustrations and so forth in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) format of reproducible quality that have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Should be integrated into the manuscript, numbered consecutively, captioned below the figures, presented with metric units and cited in the text as (Figure 1).
Formula should be with the same as normal text size.
Acknowledgement should be placed after the main body and before the references
HexaTech uses the American Psychological Association (APA) style citation system. Details concerning the APA style citation system can also be found at http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henrichsenl/apa/apa01.html
Citation in the text
Author should ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list and vice versa. Citations in the text should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) style. List of references should be arranged alphabetically. More than one reference from the same author(s) in the same year must be identified by the letters "a", "b", "c", etc., placed after the year of publication.
Example paragraph with in-text citation
A few researchers in the linguistics field have developed training programs designed to improve native speakers ability to understand accented speech (Derwing, Rossiter, & Munro, 2002; Thomas, 2004). Their training techniques are based on the research described above indicating that comprehension improves with exposure to non-native speech. Derwing et al. (2002) conducted their training with students preparing to be social workers, but note that other professionals who work with non-native speakers could benefit from a similar program.
Derwing, T. M., Rossiter, M. J., & Munro, M. J. (2002). Teaching native speakers to listen to foreign-accented speech. Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, 23(4), 245-259.
Thomas, H. K. (2004). Training strategies for improving listeners comprehension of foreign-accented speech (Doctoral dissertation). University of Colorado, Boulder.
Glossary should be placed in alphabetical order before the Reference List
The appendices should be numbered as (Appendix 1, Appendix 2, etc.)
By submitting a manuscript for publication HexaTech, authors acknowledge that the work is original and is not being submitted to another journal. Publishing with this journal implies that:
- The authors authorize and grant an exclusive copyright license to Natural Sciences Publishing Corporation once the manuscript is accepted for publication.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the works authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journals published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Publisher as well as the journal doesn’t send complimentary reprints or copies to other authors. Rather, authors will be given an opportunity to purchase reprints voluntarily at the time of proofreading and will be encouraged to subscribe to HexaTech.
- Authors should make a payment toward the cost of disseminating their research results. Waiver may be available for certain authors, for example, from low GDP countries. Authors can file a request for fees waiver on acceptance of their article. Waiving fees does not influence the publication acceptance status.
The names and E-mail addresses entered in this journal’s site will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Submission fees: None
- Publication fees: None
- Refund policy: None
- Rush Service: Service that has special priority and is much faster than usual. Cant wait for our standard 7-14 days lead time in publishing? Rush Service will reduce publication lead time to 3-5 days or less. In this case, author will be asked to pay $300 as a Rush Fees.
- Notification: 1 week of submission approximately.
- Final manuscript due: By 1 week after notification approximately.
- Publication date: EVERYDAY starting on the First of July 2018 (Continuous Publication Model). No deadlines!
HexaTech Paper Flowchart