- International Journal of Youth Economy (IJYE) is dedicated to rapid publication of the highest quality short papers, regular papers, and expository papers. Papers which exceed pages limit of more than 20 pages will be accepted subject to the approval of the Editorial Board. Research in all areas that move in favour of understanding the role and management of youth will be considered for publication.
- Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere (N.B. Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper was not originally copyrighted and if it has been completely re-written). All papers are refereed through a double blind review process. A guide for authors, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers are available on the Submission of Papers page.
- Authors are required to submit their papers in the MS Word format online " Submit an Article "
Submission of Papers:
- Correspondence by e-mail is requested for convenience and speed. Authors may submit papers in English to the Editorial Board. A Postscript with a cover letter must be sent to the corresponding editor by e-mail. The cover letter should give the authors preferred address, e-mail address and phone number. The postscript should indicate the intended publication format (Short paper, Regular paper or Expository paper). Each submission should include an informative abstract of no more than 200 words. Click to download the template for paper submission
Manuscript Style, Illustrations and Photos
- Accepted manuscripts must be written in Georgia format, not exceeding 20 pages. Figures should be in EPS (Post Script Format).
- It is the authors responsibility to prepare papers as per formatting instructions of the publisher. Accepted papers may not be published unless they meet the publishers formatting standard. Here you can view a sample file in Acrobat pdf format.
- By submitting a manuscript for publication to International Journal of Youth Economy (IJYE), authors acknowledge that the work is original and is not being submitted to another journal. The submission of a manuscript by the authors implies that the authors automatically agree to assign exclusive copyright to Natural Sciences Publishing Corporation if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication.
- To keep the price affordable to libraries and subscribers, we do not send complimentary reprints or complimentary copies to authors. Rather, authors will be given an opportunity to purchase reprints voluntarily at the time of proofreading and will be encouraged to subscribe to the IJYE.
- Authors are requested to make a payment toward the cost of disseminating their research results. Waivers may be available for certain authors, for example, from low GDP countries or those who, for other reasons, do not have access to funds to cover the fee. Authors can request be free or a waiver on acceptance of their article. The ability to pay does not influence whether or not a manuscript is accepted for publication.