Special Issue: Architectural Engineering and Design Management
Applied Mathemtics and Information Sciences, will publish a special issue on Architectural Engineering and Design Management. In particular, architectural technology, engineering design, building performance and building design management to highlight the interfaces between them and bridge the gap between architectural abstraction and engineering practice and information sciences.
- Integration of architectural and engineering design
- Integration of building design and construction
- Building design management; planning information.
- Knowledge management and value management
- Collaborative visualisation in building design
- Architectural technology
- Sustainable architecture
- Building thermal, aural, visual and structural performance
- Education and architectural engineering